Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Am Barbie, or A Lifelong Dream Fulfilled

When James sees a mother in a picture book, he says it's a "mom."

However, when he sees a photograph of me specifically, he says it's "Mommy."

Well, he discovered this bottle of bubble bath, and declared it to be "Mommy." He plunged it into his bath water, laughed uproariously, and said, "Mommy bath!!"

Hey, when I first looked in the mirror after getting my hair colored blonde, I felt like I looked like Barbie, though I knew it was really delusion. But now it's been officially validated by my toddler.

I love that boy.

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hahahaha! How awesome! :D I love it when my kids tell me I am beautiful. <3 (that's a heart - see it?)

But I don't like it so much other times. Like the picture Bitsy brought me. She said "you are a monster! You are mean* because I play in your laundry onna couch." *Mean = mad. :-| She was so delighted with her picture. LOL!
Josh laughed at me. But turn about is fair play because the next day Ky brought him a picture of a transformer that he drew for Josh. Ky draws transformers out of ANYTHING. Last Valentine's Day he gave me a drawing of a heart that transformed into a robot. Anyway, the one for Josh was a robot that transforms into a beer bottle. Bwahahahaha!!

So I am a monster and he's a drunk. Bwahahaha!

The Domestic Goddess said...

So...does this mean math is now hard for you?